What Does Madison Funds® Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and transaction history
- Account balances and checking account information
- Purchase history and wire transfer instruction
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share investors’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their investors’ personal information; the reasons Madison Funds chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reason we can share your personal information||Does Madison Fund share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
P.O. BOx 219083
Kansas City, MO 64121-9083
What we do
How does Madison Funds protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Madison Funds collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or provide account information
- Direct us to buy securities or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a common “Madison” name; financial companies such as Madison Investment Advisors and MFD Distributor, LLC.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Madison Funds does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Madison Funds does not jointly market.
Call 1-800-877-6089 or go to www.madisonfunds.com.